Do any of these scenarios fit you?
- Your weight is getting in the way of living life to the fullest
- You’re achy & tired all the time
- Your clothes keep getting bigger every season
- It’s hard to keep up with your kids or grandchildren
- You’ve gained weight with a baby or menopause and you just can’t get it off
- You know your life would be so much better if you were fit, strong & healthy
It’s time for you to invest in yourself with:
- A woman only fitness center with personal trainers who truly care about YOUR success!
- Weight training, cardio, nutrition coaching – all modified for where you are in your fitness journey
- The Accountability of your team to keep you on track
- A culture of women supporting women with no judgements
- Small group personal training with no more than 4 people at a time
Plymouth MA 02360
I am the owner and operator of GISFW Studio in Plymouth Ma. We opened our doors back in July of 2010 and getting ready to celebrate 10 years in business this summer. Where has the time gone? It amazes me when I stop and think about all of the wonderful things the Get In Shape For Women does and has done for our Plymouth clients. They first come to us for help with weight loss, strength and to help them develop a new, healthier lifestyle. It becomes so much more than this during the time they are with us. Relationships are made, trust is given and gained and the positive culture of women cheerleading other women is like nothing else. It’s a very special place. I feel grateful to be a part of this wonderful health and wellness model. Watching women transform from the inside out on a daily basis never gets old.
Kerry has always led an active lifestyle. She was a gymnast through high school, has always enjoyed hiking, biking and kayaking. She now gets to all of these things with her family. Kerry says, “Personal and small group training allows me to help teach and inspire individuals to reach their full potential. So they can live their best life. Here at GISFW in Plymouth accountability is the key to success. Changes in your health and fitness will not happen by wishing for it – you’ve got show up.
David has been a personal and small group trainer and coach for 20 plus years and loves helping people achieve their health and fitness goals. He believes that when you put in the work and follow the GISFW lifestyle and program, you will be in optimal shape. He has even trained one on one with the late President George W Bush and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft. David is passionate about the mountains and all things outdoors. On David’s free time, he and his beautiful chocolate lab Sasha spend time in the mountains of NH, Vermont and Maine.
Connect With Us!
Please fill out form for more information and request a free session.
Book A Class
Use our Get In Shape For Women mobile app to book classes directly online. If you’d like to book a class, please click here to get started!
Download Booking App for Android Download Booking App for iPhone