Do any of these scenarios fit you?
- Your weight is getting in the way of living life to the fullest
- You’re achy & tired all the time
- Your clothes keep getting bigger every season
- It’s hard to keep up with your kids or grandchildren
- You’ve gained weight with a baby or menopause and you just can’t get it off
- You know your life would be so much better if you were fit, strong & healthy
It’s time for you to invest in yourself with:
- A woman only fitness center with personal trainers who truly care about YOUR success!
- Weight training, cardio, nutrition coaching – all modified for where you are in your fitness journey
- The Accountability of your team to keep you on track
- A culture of women supporting women with no judgements
- Small group personal training with no more than 4 people at a time
San Anselmo CA 94960
My love for training started the first time I worked out in a gym. I remember looking at a machine and knowing exactly what to do on it and was so excited I started randomly helping other people with their form and when I saw how much of an impact I could make, my path was set. Soon after I got certified as a trainer and went on to get my Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology. It’s almost 5 years now I’ve been a trainer at GISFW and it’s been life changing in so many ways. Our ladies become our friends and some even like family. We are so fortunate to have a space like this to create amazing relationships while helping people reach their goals.
I started my love for fitness after joining GISFW to lose my excess weight from having two children. Thanks to the support and the great coaching that I received, I was able to achieve my goal. With my success, I realized that being healthy wasn’t only about losing weight, it is also a state of mind. I feel my state of mind is what changed everything allowing me to stay positive throughout my journey here at GISFW. What the human body can do amazes me more and more. Now that I’m on the other side as a Personal Trainer at GISFW, I enjoy working closely with people to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
I have been extremely passionate about health and fitness since I was 15 years old. I joined my first gym at this age and never stopped going. My passion for nutrition came right after that and has been part of my life style and career choice ever since. I have been with Get in Shape for Women for the last 4 years as a studio Manager and have enjoyed every moment. The best part of working is this role, is being able to help so many individuals reach their goal and learn so much about each client. We strive to keep our studio a very positive place to be, while keeping our clients motivated to reach their individual goals.
Connect With Us!
Please fill out form for more information and request a free session.
Book A Class
Use our Get In Shape For Women mobile app to book classes directly online. If you’d like to book a class, please click here to get started!
Download Booking App for Android Download Booking App for iPhone